HFS 700 EOD SHIELD
The HFS 700 EOD Shield is a purpose-built Shield specifically for the intended use in Explosive Ordnance Disposal operations.
HFS 700 EOD Shield provides a large area of protection from which EOD operators can be positioned behind. The HFS 700 EOD Shield offers deployable legs that ensure a stable barrier that offers high level of protection against the threat of explosives and fragmentation.
The HFS 700 EOD Shield has an armoured glass viewing port with protection equivalent to the rest of the shield.
- Height 1270mm +- 10mm
- Width 760mm +- 10mm
- Area of coverage 0.98m2 +- 0.05m2
- 25kg +- 1kg
- V50 700m/s according to STANAG 2920
- Ballistic material – Aramid composite
- Outer material – Cordura®
- Fittings – Stainless Steel, mild steel and armoured plate
- Armoured Glass laminate